2019 Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Economy
HOW EFFICIENT IS THE 2019 CHEVROLET CRUZE?
The 2019 Chevrolet Cruze is one of the most fuel-efficient vehicles on the road today. The Cruze offers drivers both the impressive efficiency and responsive power that make it the ideal choice for those who want a little extra money left at the end of the month to enjoy a night out with friends.
Chevy Cruze Engine Options
The Chevrolet Cruze is available as either a sedan or a hatchback for 2019. Both body styles can be equipped with either a turbocharged gasoline or turbo-diesel engine:
- Turbo Gasoline: The standard 1.4L gasoline engine makes up to 153-hp and 177 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Turbo-Diesel: The available 1.6L turbodiesel engine delivers as much as 137-hp and up to 240 lb.-ft. of torque.
The gasoline engine is paired with Chevy’s 6-speed automatic transmission, while the diesel engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. There is no standard transmission option.
Chevy Cruze MPG Ratings
Both available engine options give drivers plenty of power without sacrificing fuel economy, according to the EPA:
- Turbo Gasoline: Cruze’s turbocharged gasoline motor delivers as much as 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway fuel economy. With the 13.7-gallon fuel tank that efficiency would allow the Cruze to go from Minneapolis to Albertville and back nearly 9 times!
- Turbo-Diesel: The turbo-diesel engine is one of the most efficient on the road today, providing drivers with up to 31 mpg city and 48 mpg highway. Thanks to the 13.5-gallon tank, the Cruze diesel could travel from downtown to Big Lake and back almost 8 times with a full tank.
Other Chevy Cruze Performance Features
In addition to the two potent engine options, Chevrolet has equipped the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze with a slew of other impressive performance features that include:
- Four-wheel Anti-Lock Disc Brakes
- Automatic Start/Stop
- Front Wheel Drive
- MacPherson Front Suspension
- StabiliTrak Stability Control
- Electric Rack-mounted Power Steering
- Z-Link Rear Suspension
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
The Cruze also offers access to a host of optional safety features that help those performance features work well, including:
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Park Assist
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Side Blind Zone Alert
Learn More About the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze
To learn more about the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze, or to learn what Minnesota drivers are saying about us, drop by the Cornerstone Chevrolet showroom in Monticello today.