What's the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity?
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity is 12,200 pounds. It also has a payload capacity of up to 2,543 pounds. Built with a hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, the new Chevy Silverado 1500 is a light-duty pickup with exceptional capabilities. From towing and hauling to vrooming around Monticello, there isn't much the Silverado 1500 can't do. Learn more about its towing specs and features below!
MAX. TOWING CAPACITY FOR EACH ENGINE
Big Lake drivers can choose from four powerful engine options for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Each offers a unique towing capacity:
- 2.7L Turbo Engine — produces 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque and can tow up to 7,000 pounds.
- 4.3L V6 Engine — produces 285 hp and a best-in-class 305 lb-ft of torque. Its towing capacity is 7,900 pounds.
- 5.3L V8 Engine — produces 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. Towing capacity is boosted to 11,600 pounds.
- 6.2L V8 Engine — tows the max. of 12,200 pounds. This V8 also produces 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
SILVERADO TOWING MIRRORS & OTHER FEATURESStandard and optional towing features for the Chevy Silverado 1500 help you tow and haul through Minneapolis safely and efficiently. Here are a few examples:
- Trailering Package: Standard for the Silverado 1500, this package comes with a trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, a 4-pin connector, an automatic locking rear differential, and a 7-wire harness with a 7-way sealed connector.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: This package can be installed on certain trims and includes the Handling/Trailering Suspension Package, upgraded shock tuning and rear springs, and more.
- Optional Tow Mirrors: Extending towing mirrors for the Chevy Silverado allow you to keep tabs on other vehicles on Albertville roads, as well as your cargo.