2019 CHEVY TRAVERSE TOWING CAPACITY
The 2019 Chevrolet Traverse not only offers a wide array of interior features, it also provides powerful performance and impressive towing capability. That’s good news for Minneapolis area families planning to haul a boat or travel trailer out to Lake Maria State Park. Learn more about the Chevy Traverse towing capacity, then contact Cornerstone Chevrolet to schedule a test drive today!
CHEVY TRAVERSE TOWING CAPACITY
Depending on which Traverse trim level you choose, you’ll enjoy ample towing power:
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 5,000 pounds when equipped with the 3.6L V6 engine
- Minimum Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds with the 3.5L V6 engine
The Traverse is also available with a Tow/Haul Mode to enhance traction and control while trailering in and around Monticello.
While the Chevrolet Traverse offers plenty of towing power, you can also pack all the extra gear you need into its spacious interior. This versatile family-friendly SUV provides generous cargo capacities with:
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 98.2 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 57.80 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 3rd Row: 23.0 cubic feet maximum
As if the ample towing and cargo capacities weren’t enough, the Traverse also offers helpful cargo management features, including:
- Hands-Free Liftgate: Loading and unloading your groceries, supplies, and camping gear is easier with the available hands-free gesture liftgate.
- Hidden Storage: The concealed under-floor storage adds more cargo space and allows you to keep your valuables secure.
EXPERIENCE THE CHEVY TRAVERSE TOWING CAPACITY AND MORE AT CORNERSTONE CHEVROLET
Compare the Chevy Traverse to the Chevy Equinox and the Honda Pilot, and explore our new Traverse inventory before visiting our dealership near Big Lake, MN. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials, and if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (763) 200-5352.