Chevrolet Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Chevrolet is going electric, and fast. Multiple electric vehicle models are already available, and many more are on the way. Chevrolet hybrid vehicles like the Volt paved the way for the current Chevy electric push, so although there are no Chevy hybrid vehicles on sale in the US, there are plenty of Chevrolet electric vehicles available now and in the very near future. Interested in seeing what these vehicles can offer you? Consider a test drive! Feel free to get in touch with us any time. We look forward to showing you the many advantages of electric vehicles, or EVs, in your drives around Rogers.
Full Chevy Hybrid and Chevy Electric Lineup
Here is the full Chevy hybrid and Chevy electric lineup:
- Bolt: The first modern Chevy EV, the spacious and spritely Bolt is now in its second generation. The perfect runabout for Buffalo drivers, the Bolt is extremely inexpensive to run, and it is one of the least expensive electric vehicles available today. However, it maintains an excellent and stylish interior finish, not to mention premium infotainment and driver assist features.
- Bolt EUV: Based on the Bolt, the Bolt EUV adds legroom and cargo space, taking the perfect electric hatchback and turning it into an excellent compact crossover SUV. If your back seats are used most days out of the week, the Bolt EUV will be very much worth it.
- Silverado EV: Based on the patently wild Hummer EV’s battery technology and underpinnings, the Silverado EV promises to take that superlative supertruck’s features and offer them in a more practical, down to earth package. Extreme power and speed will still be a part of the equation, though.
- Blazer EV SS: Aggressively styled and powerfully equipped, the Blazer EV SS offers supercar speed and torque with the everyday practicality of a normal crossover. Add to that a reasonable price tag in line with the average cost of a new car, and all the practical benefits of simply being electric, and the upcoming Blazer EV SS is likely to be a hit.
- Equinox EV: A compact crossover SUV a size up from the Bolt EUV and a size down from the Blazer EV SS, the Equinox EV will be built to offer the effortless transportation today’s standard Equinox models do, just with all the electric savings, performance, safety, and practicality.
Find Your Electric Chevy Here!
Make use of our car buying tips and online financing application today to get the EV of your dreams at our showroom near St. Cloud!
More from Cornerstone Chevrolet
Looking for an SUV that can go beyond the drab? The full range of Chevy Equinox colors may surprise you with just how much variation and customization the palette provides. Rogers and Buffalo drivers can truly personalize their everyday SUVs. The Chevy Equinox is the perfect vehicle for those looking for a capable all-around and…
Chevrolet Z71 Edition vehicles have been a part of the Chevy tradition for more than a third of a century now, and the trim package continues to bring additional style and capability to all the vehicles it graces. Let’s dive into the Chevy Z71. You can always get in touch with us if you have…
The Chevy Trax is back for 2022, bringing style and sophistication to the Rogers roads alongside legendary Chevy capability. One of the highlights of this compact SUV is the ability to customize it to match your unique style, with a wide range of exterior and interior colors available. Whether you want to opt for…