WHAT ARE THE FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS OF THE 2019 CHEVY EQUINOX?
The Chevrolet Equinox interior provides plenty of techy gadgets to spice up your daily commute, as well as ample cargo space for shopping around Minneapolis or family dinner outings in Monticello. See what features make the Chevy Equinox such a well-equipped and spacious compact SUV.
The Chevy Equinox offers a lot of interior features Big Lake families can be excited about at a great price, including:
- Chevy MyLink: The Chevrolet Equinox features a 7-inch color touchscreen, through which you can access Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and more.
- Keyless Open: Lock/unlock the car doors without having to press a button. The system senses the key fob in your possession and opens the doors.
- Optional Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Everyone can stay comfortable as you all drive through Albertville thanks to dual-zone climate control. This system allows you and your front passenger to choose your own temperature settings.
- Optional Heated/Ventilated Driver’s Seat: Whether it’s winter or summer in the Minneapolis area, the Equinox helps you stay cozy with a driver’s seat that has heating and cooling functions.
Equinox Interior Dimensions and Cargo Space
The 2019 Equinox provides seating for five people, and it boasts split-folding rear seats so you can create more cargo room if needed. Here are the Equinox interior dimensions:
- Cargo volume behind the second row: 29.9 cubic feet
- Cargo volume with rear seats folded: 63.5 cubic feet
- Passenger volume: 103.2 cubic feet
- Front headroom: 40 inches
- Rear legroom: 39.7 inches
What Are the 2018 Chevy Equinox Colors?
The Chevrolet Equinox is as stylish on the outside as it is on the inside. Check out its available exterior colors:
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Nightfall Gray Metallic
- Sandy Ridge Metallic
- Ivy Metallic
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Storm Blue Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Summit White
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Pepperdust Metallic
- Orange Burst Metallic